Industrial training for 8th Semester B.Pharm. is undergoing in different Pharmaceutical industry for a period of one month i.e. 20th January - 20th February 2023
1. Three days Workshop on Antimicrobial screening was conducted at the Department of Pharmacy, RIPANS during 12th – 14th December 2022.
1. Observation of National Pharmacy Week on 23rd November, 2022
1. Field visit to Thenzawl area was conducted as per the subject of Environmental studies for 3rd Semester B.Pharm on 4th November, 2022.
1. Conducted Programme for high-end workshop on Quality Control and Standardization of Herbal Raw material for value addition and Sustainable development in North-East during 20th September, 2022.
Quiz, Debate and Essay writing competition was conducted among the students of B.Pharm and M.Pharm under IQAC program during 1st – 20th September, 2022.
1. Pharmacognosy tour for 2nd Semester M.Pharm was conducted at Hmuifang Biodiversity spot on 28th June, 2022.
1. The institute was visited by Dr.Montu Kumar Patel, Executive member (currently President), Pharmacy Council of India during 9th – 12th December, 2021.
1. Conducted Entrepreneurship Skill Development Programme under IQAC for UG and PG student on 31sOctobert & 1st November, 2021.
1. National Vigilance Awareness Week was observed in collaboration with NEDFi Ltd. during 26th October – 1st November, 2021.
1. Workshop on HPTLC method development on detection of Vitamins in food and drug samples was conducted during 4th – 6th March, 2021.
1. Workshop on Application of PCR technology in Pharmaceutical Sciences organized by Department of Pharmacy, RIPANS during 18th – 22nd January, 2021.
An Environmental study was conducted for 3rd Semester B.Pharm at Reiek hills on 29th November, 2019.
One day Seminar on animal welfare ethics.
International conference cum exhibition on drug discovery and development on natural sources.