Admissions at RIPANS for the Academic Session 2018-2019 will commence from 1st June and closed at 30th June, 2018. Classes will start from 2nd July 2018 for five Courses. i.e. B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. MLT, B.Pharm, Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography & Imaging Technology (B.Sc.RIT) and Bachelor in Optometry (B.Optom).
Students nominated by beneficiary State Government should be specify clearly whether the candidate belongs to Gen/SC/ST/OBC in the nomination letter of each student.
All member states are requested to comply strictly and send their respective State nominees to enable their students to join the Course w.e.f 2ndJuly, 2018
All students must bring their Original Marksheets & Certificates for verification. The required documents to be submitted at the time of Admission are attested photocopy of:-
- Seat Allotment Order
- Marksheets & Certificates of Cl-X & Cl-XII
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- ST/ SC/ OBC etc Certificate.
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Last date of Admission is 30th June, 2018, No further extension will be allowed.
- The A.I.C.T.E Admission Regulation specified that Admission in the Degree in Pharmacy shall be 10+2 passed in Science stream Exam with a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks in PCB or PCM or passed in Dip. in Pharmacy with a minimum aggregate of 50%. This is relaxable to 5% (i.e 45%) for SC/ST/OBC.
- The entry level of B.Sc(N)/ B.Sc-RIT/ B.Optometry shall be 10+2(Sc.)/ P.U(Sc.) in PCB and English with a minimum of 50%. This is relaxable to 5%(i.e. 45%) for SC/ST/OBC.
- For B.Sc-MLT PCB/PCM combination can both be considered at the entry level after Class-XII though PCB combination is preferred. English is compulsory with a minimum aggregate of 50%. This is relaxable to 5%(i.e. 45%) for SC/ST/OBC. In case of B.Sc-MLT eligible candidates who have passed 10+2 MLT from recognized by Mizoram University/ AICTE with at least 50% marks shall also be admitted if nominated by their respective States. Relaxation of marks by 5% for those candidate for ST/SC/OBC is admissible.