Dated Aizawl, the 30th November, 2017
G.27040/1/2015-RIPANS/250 : Consequent upon the instructions issued by Department of Personnel & Training (DOPT) on grant of Children Education Allowance (CEA) as per 7th CPC, all concerned officers and staff of RIPANS are hereby informed that the following instructions will be followed:
- The amount fixed for reimbursement of CEA will be Rs. 2250/- pm.
- The amount fixed for reimbursement of Hostel Subsidy will be Rs. 6750/- pm.
- Reimbursement will be done just once a year, after completion of the financial year.
- For reimbursement of CEA, a certificate from the head of Institution, where the child of the employee studies, will be sufficient for this purpose. The certificate should confirm that the child studied in the school during the previous academic year.
- For Hostel Subsidy, a similar certificate from the head of the Institution will suffice, with the additional requirement that the certificate should mention on the amount of expenditure incurred by the employee towards lodging and boarding in the residential complex. The amount of expenditure mentioned, or the ceiling as mentioned above, whichever is lower, will be paid to the employee.
- These will be effective from 1st July, 2017.
The CEA for the current academic year 2017-18 will be reimbursed for April-June, 2017 as per 6th pay and for July 2017-March 2018 as per 7th pay. Amount already reimbursed for current academic session will be adjusted on production of the certificate as mentioned above.
Regional Institute of Paramedical & Nursing Sciences, Aizawl
Memo No. G.27040/1/2015-RIPANS/250(A) Dated Aizawl, the 30th November, 2017